Thursday, September 6, 2007

Friends and Cousins

I'm catching up, so this blog may be a little longer than normal. First, I wanted to introduce everyone to my Dad friend Randy, and his son Ryder. Sasha and I have been hanging out with them during the week, and Randy and his wife Jen had us over for a delicious dinner a few weeks ago.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Amy and I spent our fifth anniversary going out on various dates. First, we owe a big thanks to Robyn for watching the kids while we ate at Prima Vista. Here is the wonderful view of the skyline from the restaurant.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We owe another big thanks to Grammie Ky and Umpa for babysitting duties while Amy and I had nice evening out in Louisville.

All the cousins were together at Papa KY and Nana's house. First, I'd like to commend my Dad for setting an example for everyone by choosing a new prius over a flashy sports car. Well done, sir!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is me hanging out with the kids and Hendrix.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was hard getting the kids to all sit still for a picture. They're all old enough to lose their patience with family photos. Check it out. This was the best photo I took, and as you can see- Drew is off to be held by his Daddy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hendrix has a new brother arriving in a few months. We let him practice being an older brother with Juliet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Drew is so adorable. You want to package him up, duplicate him, and sell him with accessories. Check this video out. He actually says "CHEESE!"


Hendrix has a secret that he wants to tell you. Lean real close to the monitor and listen. Don't worry, this isn't one of those trick e-mails meant to scare you. I promise.


HA HA HA HA! I totally tricked you.

No comments: