Friday, December 14, 2007

Been a While...

Google has been blocking me from logging in to the blog because Sasha probably went in my google toolbar and clicked a bunch of stuff. Finally, I got back in somehow, and I have a lot of catching up to do. So, I'll start with the blog from last week.

We went to a tree farm with Chris, Meredith, Emma, and Olivia. It was a really cool place that lets you pick your own tree and cut it down yourself. They also give you free cocoa, free popcorn, and a free ornament, and it was cheap too. Here is Amy decorating the tree.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sasha and I went to watch the ice skating downtown with Lee's family. Sasha visited Santa. Cincinnati's downtown is really fun this time of year. They have free carriage rides and lots of activities. Here is me and Sasha, and Lee and Sophia.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Amy made a candycane wreath that melted in a rainstorm. It was sad. Here is a pic of the girls to cheer us up.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: