Monday, April 21, 2008

Springing up Teeth

Tomorrow will be Juliet's 10 month birthday - it is hard to believe! About two weeks ago, her first tooth sprouted up sloooowly. She is an expert crawler now, and very good about getting to her knees. She has even pulled up to standing all on her own a couple times. She loves walking everywhere with assistance. She looks like an adorable drunken sailor. She also seems to have finally learned "m." She still prefers d, b, l or basically any other letter. Having trouble with photo sizing, but here she is getting around:
Photobucket"
But if you get the drift, she has matured a lot. I remember how much I really enjoyed this time with Sasha too. At 9 months, they really start interacting with the world around them. Sasha and I would go on walks, and she would marvel at the autumn leaves rustling in the wind. Now that it is warm enough, Juliet crawls herself over to the screen door and keeps an eye on the cul-de-sac activities. She loves all the kids and especially the young girls that tote her around.

I find this one pretty funny - I've been told it was semi-staged:
Photobucket" Happy Spring! I have planted some dahlias in honor of our Juliet Dahlia. My fingers are crossed that they grow as well as she this summer!

No comments: