Today was the meet and greet, and both Sasha and Juliet were a little grumpy because it was nap time for both of them. The Doodlebops came out and introduced themselves and we watched one of their episodes on the big screen. Then they divided the theater into thirds to meet the cast; we were in the first group.
Sasha was wearing her homemade Dee Dee Doodle costume that she should have outgrown from two Halloweens ago (it still fits!!!), and she had purple foundation and neon pink hairspray to match. All the boys and girls were commenting on how cool Sasha looked.
We were in line with Sasha's friend Madison from pre-school, but I didn't recognize them right away. It was an embarassing moment when it suddenly clicked why they seemed familiar (and why they were chatting with me about school and offering Sasha candy). DOH! I finally said, "Oh, I'm sorry. You guys go to the same school as Sasha! I thought you were just friendly strangers." DOH!
Sasha became REALLY shy when we approached the characters and collapsed on the floor with a frown. Don't you do this to me Sasha Belle! She finally pulled herself together for a picture. Dee Dee commented that she looked so cute and that some day her job might be taken.
We walked away with an autographed picture of the cast and a Doodlebops coloring book. Tomorrow we will see the concert with my cousin Matthew and Aunt Celeste. We will post again after that.
1 comment:
Sasha is too cool!
Papa
Post a Comment