As soon as Sasha chose spider-man as her costume, Juliet wanted the same thing. I assume this will play out for the rest of their lives until Juliet decides to do karate and drama instead of tennis and soccer like her older sister (*/flashback).
Amy also got into the spirit by being sexy spider-woman, while I chose to be Carl Fredrickson from Pixar's Up. We went to Robyn's Halloween party, while Papa KY babysat.
This morning Juliet and I played a matching game with different colored blocks. I hid four blocks in the toy room and then I gave the mirror blocks to Juliet and asked her to find the match. Juliet's working on her color and shape vocabulary.
We went on another nature hike today with the fellas from the SAHD playgroup. Juliet even took a ride in a backpack carrier that I borrowed from Tim. Juliet and Sasha had another hand holding moment, but this time they were joined by earthworm explorer, Sylas.



No comments:
Post a Comment